>UNWIND < >RELAX < > REJUVINATE<
“Allow your body to get into the gentle space, drop into relaxation mode and let the sound nights rest rejuvenate you”
- Rebalance and reset your body clock
>MAY ASSIST WITH<
- Circadian rhythm balance
- Difficulty falling asleep at night.
- Waking up during the night.
- Waking up too early.
- Not feeling well rested after a night's sleep.
- Daytime tiredness or sleepiness.
- Irritability, depression or anxiety.
- Cyclic thoughts
- Difficulty paying attention, focusing on tasks or remembering.
- Increased errors or accidents.
- Unrefreshed sleep
- Fatigue or low energy
- Cognitive impairment, such as difficulty concentrating
- Mood disturbance, such as irritability
- Behaviour problems, such as feeling impulsive or aggression
Some information to consider:
Its best to check this list to ensure they are not keeping you awake at night.
- There is no light coming into your bedroom
- You do not go on your phone or computer at least 2 hours before rest
- Check how many stimulants you are having per day, this is the No.1 reason why people cant sleep
- Refrain from stimulants eg. Coffee, Black tea, Chocolate, Hot Cocoa at least 8 hours from rest. 1-2pm your absolute last stimulant
- Loud noises at night, eg cars, nightlife, street noise, if this is the case consider wearing ear buds
- Cyclic thoughts can also keep you awake, be sure to meditate even if its for 5 minutes before hand to let those thoughts settle
- You may have pain or discomfort that is keeping you awake
- Californian poppy
- 5-10ml as is or mix with 20ml of water
- Pregnancy and lactation